CherryPy is a pythonic, object-oriented HTTP framework. Version 3 provides superior plugin support via Tools. This site is all about those Tools (and other extensions to CherryPy). If it's related to CherryPy but not official reference material, it should go here. Official docs are maintained at http://docs.cherrypy.org/stable/
You can find information on this site by using the Title Index, or by searching:
- Add constructive comments to any page you like, at the bottom of the page if possible. Use ---- on a line by itself to separate your comment from previous comments, and please include your name.
- Add new pages at will, but leave reorganization to site admins. We reserve the right to move content from here to the official site.
- Don't remove anyone else's contributions unless you're a site admin.
- Please DO NOT include 'CherryPy' anywhere in the name of a page. This whole site is about CherryPy; there's no reason to reiterate that in page titles.
- Please do not use this site for spam.